LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO IN THE HOLIDAYS???
Jigsaw Dance is holding a very special magical princess party in the holidays and we would love for you and your dancer to come twirl with us. Watch them twirl, leap and beam with joy as they go on an exciting ballerina adventure, walking through the garden and being a beautiful butterfly. Not only will you get a preview of our amazing Topaz Ballet program, you will also get to spend some quality time with your little dancer as we make craft together and enjoy some princess treats and refreshments.
Sound good??? It gets better… Every special ballerina that comes along, receives their very own princess fairy wand as well as a free gift to take home…
This event is open to all our current families as well as other new beautiful ballerinas who want to have a bit of fun in the holidays… Don’t be shy we’d love to welcome you to our Tea Party! Jump on in and join the fun as we spend a beautiful morning together.
Spaces are limited so you need to book in quick… To reserve your spot simply fill out the form below – we can’t wait to see you and your dancer there!
It has been a great first week back at the studio and we have absolutely loved meeting all of our new families as well as catching up with our returning dancers.
The start of the year can be quite busy and over the course of the first couple of weeks I will assess the dancers and the classes to ensure that it is perfect for them. We do try to settle classes as soon as possible and thank you for your patience and understanding in this – it is very much appreciated.
Of course if you have any questions, concerns or feedback, you are more than welcome to contact us and we’d be happy to help.
We are looking forward to a fabulous 2017….
TERM 1 INVOICES
All Term 1 Invoices have now been emailed out to you. If you have not received it please check your spam mail box and then send us an email at email@example.com
COMMUNICATION WITH THE STUDIO
As we move into Term 1 we just want to remind you of the various ways we communicate with you:
- Email: Please make sure you have provided us with an up to date email address
- Social Media: Follow and/or like us on Facebook & Instagram to stay informed with what’s happening in the studio
- Whiteboard: The studio whiteboard is updated regularly so please check it so you don’t miss important information
- Website: check out danceclasseshornsby.com.au
You are also welcome to call us if you have any questions, concerns or feedback. If you call and we don’t answer, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE STUDIO?
- Valentine’s Day – Show us your Love Competition: This week is the last chance for you to get your entries in to go in the draw to win a dancer’s fun pack including sparkly leg warmers, a costume protector bag and mini bun kit. Simply write on our noticeboard what you love about dancing or our studio to go in the draw to win. You can also submit your entry to our Facebook & Instagram pages or by emailing us.
- Colourful Week at the Studio: In Week 6 (Tues 7th – Sat 11th March) we are holding a special COLOURFUL week at the studio. In this week you need to wear as much colour as possible or wear your favourite colour for a bit of fun. We will also be taking gold coin donations which will be donated to a charity decided by the studio. Stay tuned in coming weeks as we give more details on this…. But mark it in the diary!
Enjoy your weekend everyone…. J
Bring A Friend Week: Tuesday 29th March- Saturday 2nd of April
In this week your dancer is encouraged to invite a very special friend to come along to dancing with them and have lots of fun in class together. You will have received a special invitation in class, that your dancer can take to school/preschool with them, inviting their friend to come along. (Click here if you need another copy of the invitation in case you have lost yours or want another one!!!)
Of course it is completely optional, but I thought it would be a nice way to finish the term!
Upload your invitation above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your hard copy of your invitation.