It has been a great first week back at the studio and we have absolutely loved meeting all of our new families as well as catching up with our returning dancers.
The start of the year can be quite busy and over the course of the first couple of weeks I will assess the dancers and the classes to ensure that it is perfect for them. We do try to settle classes as soon as possible and thank you for your patience and understanding in this – it is very much appreciated.
Of course if you have any questions, concerns or feedback, you are more than welcome to contact us and we’d be happy to help.
We are looking forward to a fabulous 2017….
TERM 1 INVOICES
All Term 1 Invoices have now been emailed out to you. If you have not received it please check your spam mail box and then send us an email at email@example.com
COMMUNICATION WITH THE STUDIO
As we move into Term 1 we just want to remind you of the various ways we communicate with you:
- Email: Please make sure you have provided us with an up to date email address
- Social Media: Follow and/or like us on Facebook & Instagram to stay informed with what’s happening in the studio
- Whiteboard: The studio whiteboard is updated regularly so please check it so you don’t miss important information
- Website: check out danceclasseshornsby.com.au
You are also welcome to call us if you have any questions, concerns or feedback. If you call and we don’t answer, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE STUDIO?
- Valentine’s Day – Show us your Love Competition: This week is the last chance for you to get your entries in to go in the draw to win a dancer’s fun pack including sparkly leg warmers, a costume protector bag and mini bun kit. Simply write on our noticeboard what you love about dancing or our studio to go in the draw to win. You can also submit your entry to our Facebook & Instagram pages or by emailing us.
- Colourful Week at the Studio: In Week 6 (Tues 7th – Sat 11th March) we are holding a special COLOURFUL week at the studio. In this week you need to wear as much colour as possible or wear your favourite colour for a bit of fun. We will also be taking gold coin donations which will be donated to a charity decided by the studio. Stay tuned in coming weeks as we give more details on this…. But mark it in the diary!
Enjoy your weekend everyone…. J